Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2014-19
The Enfield Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy (JHWS) sets out how the Enfield’s Health and Wellbeing Board will work with local people to improve health and wellbeing across the borough.
Following a 12 week consultation to which over 2,000 responses were received, the JHWS 2014-2019 was formally agreed by the Health and Wellbeing Board on 20 March 2014. Our five priorities are:
- Ensuring the best start in life;
- Enabling people to be safe, independent and well and delivering high quality health and care services;
- Creating stronger, healthier communities;
- Reducing health inequalities – narrowing the gap in life expectancy;
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and making healthy choice.
The various strategy documents, including easy read and plain English summaries, are available to download via the Enfield Council website.
If you have any questions, please contact the Public Health Strategy Team at Enfield Borough council.