GP extended access service (GP hubs)
GP appointments are available to all Enfield patients over the bank holiday weekend at one of our four GP access hubs. You can book an appointment by calling direct on 03000 333 666 (between 8am-8pm daily) or via your GP practice. Walk-in access is also available on weekends and bank holidays. Enfield GP extended access service opening times during May bank holiday (Monday 27 May 2019).
The NHS App is a new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones. For more information visit www.nhs.uk/111 or visit NHS 111 online to find medical help near you.
Your local pharmacist can give you friendly expert advice about over-the-counter medicines that can help with lots of common conditions without the need for an appointment. Enfield pharmacy opening hours over the May bank holidays.
My Health London website
My Health London can help you find all the health services near to you www.myhealthlondon.nhs.uk
NHS website is a national website that provides health advice and information www.nhs.uk
In an emergency, call your own dentist for an appointment, but when the practice is closed, please call NHS 111.
Walk-in services and urgent care centres
These centres treat most injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening. You don’t need to book an appointment - just turn up and you will be seen promptly by either a doctor or nurse.
- Chase Farm Urgent Care Centre, Chase Farm Hospital, The Ridgeway, Enfield, EN2 8JL. Open 8am-10pm, every day.
- Eagle House Surgery, 291 High Street, Enfield, EN3 4DN. Open weekends and bank holidays only from 8am to 8pm.
- Edmonton Walk-In Centre, Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton N9 0TW. Open weekends and bank holidays only from 8am to 8pm.
- North Middlesex Urgent Care Centre, North Middlesex Hospital, Sterling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Situated in A&E.