Patient and public engagement events
Future patient and public engagement events will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 4 July 2018 10am-1pm, Lecture Hall, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS. Please note, this event is ticket only. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 688 2814.
- Wednesday 10 October 2018 2-5pm, Executive Suite, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, London Road, Enfield, EN2 2DS
Agenda to be confirmed nearer to the date of this events.
Wednesday 7 March 2018
9:30am-1pm, Executive Suite, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS
Wednesday 25 October 2017
- 9:30am-1pm, Executive Suite, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS
Wednesday 21 June 2017
10am-1pm, Large Hall, Cockfosters Centre for Spirituality, Church of Christ the King, 29 Bramley Road, Oakwood, N14 4HE
Wednesday 1 March 2017
10 am - 1pm Conference Room, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS
Wednesday 16 November 2016
2 - 5pm Community House, 311 Fore Street, Edmonton, London N9 0PZ
Wednesday 20 July 2016
10am-1pm Green Towers Community Centre, 7 Plevna Road, London N9 0BU
Wednesday 23 March 2016
2-5pm, Executive Suite Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, 39 London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS
Wednesday 9 September 2015
We held a Patient and Public Engagement event on the 9 September 2015 from 10am-1pm at the Executive Suite, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, 39 London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS. We invited you to talk to GPs and NHS managers about our Commissioning Intentions.
Enfield CCG commissions a range of hospital, community and mental health services. Every year we review the health needs of our community and the services we are currently purchasing. We then develop draft Commissioning Intentions which describe what services we want to buy in the future to meet the needs of our population. Our focus is on purchasing high quality services that will achieve the best outcomes for local people.
Wednesday 3 June 2015
2pm-5pm Executive Suite, Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, 39 London Road, Enfield, EN2 6DS - Agenda
The theme for this event was: Getting the best value for every NHS pound. We want to discuss with you where we spend our money now, and how we should spend it in the future.
Download the report from this event is available here.
Thursday 29 January 2015
10am-1pm, Green Towers Community Centre, 7 Plevna Road, London N9 0BU
The CCG organises a number of patient and public engagement events throughout the year. The purpose of these events is to engage with patients and the public and to provide an update on the work of the CCG.
Wednesday 22 October 2014
Enfield CCG held a patient and public engagement event on Wednesday 22 October 2014, 10am-1pm Green Towers Community Centre, 7 Plevna Road, Edmonton, London, N9 0BU. - meeting agenda
Monday 23 June 2014
Orthopaedic, pain and rheumatology services patient engagement event -
Enfield CCG held an orthopaedic, pain and rheumatology services patient engagement event to hear about your experiences of services treating orthopaedic, pain and rheumatology (Musculo-skeletal or MSK) conditions, and your suggestions on how we could improve them. MSK conditions affect the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves. If you have a diagnosed MSK condition such as arthritis, back pain or rheumatology you may be receiving treatment from a wide range of health professionals, such as doctors, nurses and physiotherapists. MSK patients and carers were invited to participate in one of the service development meetings for improving our MSK patient outcomes and services.
The event took place on Monday 23 June 2014 at 2pm-4pm and 6pm to 8pm at Holbrook House, Cockfosters Road, Barnet, EN4 0DR. For further details please download an event flyer.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact email@example.com or call 0203 688 2803.
Tuesday 10 June 2014
Enfield CCG held a patient and public engagement event on Tuesday 10 June, from 2pm to 5pm at Forty Hall Banqueting Suite, Forty Hill, Enfield, EN2 9HA.
The agenda included:
- A corporate update, including our five year plan
- An update on the Royal Free acquisition of Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals
- An overview of the Transformation Programme and with a focus on some of the projects
- How Enfield CCG commissions for quality
- Group work - help us to design quality outcomes from a patient perspective
- Question Time with a panel including local GPs
If you would like further information about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 688 2840.
Tuesday 18 March 2014
Integrated care system patient and public event -
Enfield CCG in partnership with Enfield Council, held a patient and public event on Enfield's new integrated care system and older people's assessment unit on Tuesday 18 March 2014 from 9am to 12pm at Green Towers Community Centre (South Mall, next to Edmonton Green Library), 7 Plevna Road, London N9 0BU.
The aim of the event was to enable patients to have their say on how the service should be developed.
Ahead of the above event, two public tours of the new older people's assessment unit at Chase Farm Hospital took place on:
- Tuesday 11 March 2014 at 11am
- Thursday 13 March 2014 at 3pm
For further details of the patient event and public tours please download the event flyer.
Thursday 20 March 2014
Enfield CCG held a patient and public engagement event on Thursday 20 March 2014, 2-5pm at The Queen's Suite, The Royal Chace Hotel, 162 The Ridgeway, Enfield EN2 2 8AR.
For more information about this event please contact email@example.com or call 020 3688 2840.
Wednesday 5 February 2014
Inaugural meeting of Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) -
Enfield CCG invited members of patient participation groups in Enfield to attend a special event on Wednesday 5 February 2014, Green Towers Community Centre, 7 Plevna Road, Edmonton, London, N9 0BU.
The event provided patient participation group members with an opportunity to:
- meet our patient participation group representatives
- talk to other groups and share best practice
- share ideas on how we can support your group
- tell us how PPGs would like to get involved in feeding back about local NHS services
Thursday 31 October 2013
Children and young people’s integrated health care workshop -
NHS Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group held a workshop on children and young people’s integrated health care on Thursday 31 October 2013, The Dugdale Centre, Thomas Hardy House, 39 London Road, EN2 6DS.
The purpose of the workshop was to discuss:
- how we can develop integrated working in Enfield in partnership with children and young people
- the development of child health hubs in the community working alongside hospital services including children's assessment units
- developing the economic model to support integrated working
Monday 7 October 2013
NHS Enfield Clinical Comissioning Group held a patient and public engagement event on Monday 7 October, 6-9pm, Green Towers Community Centre, 7 Plevna Road, Edmonton, London N9 0BU. The aim of the event was to inform patients and partners about our work and to discuss our commissioning intentions for 2014-15.
Thursday 4 April 2013
On 4 April 2013 NHS Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) held its first public event as a newly authorised NHS organisation. The purpose of the event was to engage with patients and the public and provide an update on:
- NHS Enfield CCG vision and values - Authorisation process and key dates
- Financial position - Commissioning Strategy Plan
- Primary Care Strategy - Communications and Engagement Strategy
- Quality Innovation Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) Programme